Good morning friends
Just thought I'd pop on over to share the tag I've finished that was on my desk Wednesday. It ended up in my journal. The page has been inked with Dylusions inks and a combination of both Dyan's and my own masks. The tag has been made using my stamps and masks. I coloured the main stamp used (Fantasy Background) with Distress Markers and stamped it to give a lovely detailed background. I used my hatched background stamp and winged design mask to add more detail and layers. A little Dreamweaver crackle paste adds some nice textured circles too.
Jozart - a lovely large and small roll of moustaches tape. I'll definitely have fun with them. She also sent this lovely tag and some amazing vintage brush heads!
I've so much I want to do but can't yet so I have to exercise patience!
Still, it'll get sorted soon, in the meantime, hope you have a good and creative weekend.