Friday 1 February 2013

Valentine at The Craft Barn

Good morning everyone.I hope you are well.
I'd almost forgotten about this, but better late than not. I've been hibernating in my studio the last couple of days but came up for a bit of air now!
This week over at The Craft Barn has been Valentines so I have this to share today

 All the details can be found on the blog HERE so do pop on by.
Right, I think it should be dry so back to the crafting cave I have to go! Take care and have a good weekend folks!


Stamps - Tim Holtz, Attic Treasures and Mixed Media
Distress inks - Fired Brick and Vintage Photo
Distress Markers - Fired Brick, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive and Stormy Sky
Double sided tape 3mm and 6mm
Black pen

Our special offer this week. 
Spend £25 on products on line and get a free set of Tando hearts
It will be added to your parcel.

No comments: