Friday 8 February 2013

Roadtesting the new Dylusions inks

Hi there
Well; after sharing with you yesterday's happy mail I felt it would be rude not to share with you something even if it's not finished! I will say one thing I think I love these colours more than the first; they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! What's also pretty great is that they work seamlessly with the others so it's a win win all round.
 All six new inks made their way onto this page (Well, five colours plus white!) I can already see that the green is going to be a favourite, and the red, and,,,,
 Bit of a close up. Loving this new stamp too from IndigoBlu
 This page used the new blue as well as the old blue and turquoise, they sit really well together I think.
 Another closer view of the one page.
 This uses a mixture of inks, and lots of white too and I just love it! I'm going to use a lot of white I think.
I could show you more but don't want to overwhelm you with pictures! Hope you all have a great day.

6 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Wow! you are really having fun and enjoying yourself and it SHOWS. Great results!
Have a great weekend,
Jo x

suzieq23 said...

Neil, love the house background on your new dylusion ink page. Is it a stencil, and if so, is it one of your new ones? Looks so cool the way you superimposed them on the page. Please let me know. Thanks.

Nan G said...

Love love new new wonky houses mask!! These are pretty fab colors. I'm getting the new white Dylusions first. Can't wait to see how you finish out these try outs. :D

Julene Matthews said...

Wow these dyes are gorgeous! LOve what you've done here.

Donna said...

Hi Neil,
I am new to your blog and really enjoy your work:) Love what you're doing with the inks. I just ordered some India inks and am anxious to encorporate them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW what a lot of gorgeous pages love the colorful design.