Friday 26 October 2012

All taped up at The Craft Barn

Good morning everyone.
Over at The Craft Barn Blog this week the team has been exploring tape - Washi, Tim Holtz and more. Today it's my turn and no surprises really that my tape of choice is Tim Holtz, tissue tape. I love the stuff !
I've more details over on the blog post HERE but to whet your appetite to go and look here's a photo.

I've used the tape in a variety of different ways on this journal page; randomly, to create a bunting, to overlay an image and to create a ribbon.......all fun ways to use the tape other than to just use it to edge a page!

I hope you'll pop on over and take a closer look.

Here are the product links and this weeks special offer too. Hope you all have a fun creative day.


Tim Holtz - Artful Artifacts stamp


Our special offer this week
20% off the Glue Dots masking tape
Enter the code TAPE20 at checkout



No comments: