Saturday 15 September 2012

Journal pages

Hi there folks.
I've been a bit busy trying to get all sorts done but inbetween things I've been working on a few journal pages so I thought I'd share them with you today and tomorrow. I really enjoyed doing this one. The background is Dylusions inks. I wrote out the words and then doodled my way around.

 This one, it's so bright I needed sunglasses to work on it! Dylusions pinks are PINK! I'm not sure if this is finished yet, Jury is still out! What do you lot think? Distress markers are great for this kind of detail work too. I use them a lot alongside the Dylusions inks.

 Last one for today, I'm pleased with the way she turned out; and I think the sentiment works well too!


Hope you like them and I'll see you tomorrow to share the next few pages....... have a blessed and creative time.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Loving your journalling projects Neil. Very colourful and inspirational. Must give this a try. Crafty hugs Annie x