Friday 17 August 2012

I'm BAAAAAAAACK.......did you notice I was gone?

Hi there everyone,
What a busy time and still a bit hectic but wanted to drop in and say hi. What a busy summer; I've had a houseful of visitors to show England to; we've been to just about every National Trust property in the South East and more, walked the white cliffs at Dover, Birling gap and beachy head; done London in a day (got blisters to prove it too!), Travelled up to Cumbria, been to the Geocaching Mega in Cartmel, walked across Morecombe bay with the queen's guide (9 MILES!!!!), cruised on Derwent, Drank cider at Tan Hill, Britain's highest pub, driven up and down mountain passes and explored the lakes and Beatrix Potter's world  too and pottered in the Yorkshire dales a while just because we could. Been to Fountains Abbey and done North Norfolk too! I'm shattered and can't remember what my craft room looks like any more. But I plan to rectify that soon!
Doing this has just re-affirmed; we live in a truly beautiful place on God's good earth.
I'm sure you get some photo's along the way if you want to see? But today I've a post over at The Craft Barn HERE of this for Artemio week

All the details and more pictures if you follow the link.
Just want to say that The Craft Barn have a massive sale on at the moment so why don't you check it out HERE!
Right, I must away as I've a last day of sightseeing to arrange........ Bless ya one and all.

7 comments:

Francesca said...

Its Friday, so we must be in Sussex. You have been missed! Love Francesca

mark gould said...

Welcome back stranger. Glad you have been having a good time with the family. Great use of the cage. Enjoy your last few days with your guests.

Mrs A. said...

Totally brilliant concept. Mrs A.

Rita said...

I'm just back too Neil. Looking forward to seeing you get started again and see all your fabulous work. Hugs Rita xx

JoZart Designs said...

Welcome back and yes! I did miss you!
Wonderful to hear of all you crammed into your mega jaunt and I agree that we do live in a wonderful country... shame about the weather though.
I must have been wonderful to ALL get together and that's my dream. With a DD and 2 grandees in Brighton and the other plus one grandee in Germany it has never happened since the grandees came along. Next year is a must!
Hurry up and get back into that craft room.
JoZarty x

Karen said...

You survived then? haha!!! It sounds like you have been just about everywhere Neil, except Cornwall! I really like this artwork too x

Paul B said...

Clever idea Neil. Glad to have you back. Looking forward to seeing your crafting genius now you have time again to create :) Pxx