Thursday 24 May 2012

New class schedule page

Hi there folks
Just a quick heads up; I've popped a page on here that will keep all my class schedule details together (you should see it on the top of the blog) so if you want to see what I'm doing please keep an eye on it. I'd love to see you at a class one day! So at the moment if you check it out there will be the date, link to The Craft Barn sight for booking and further information, description and photos (if I remember to take them!)
I'll add the new ones as we go along and remove the old ones too.
So, for example if you popped over now you'd see the classes for June,
I like this one
What do you think?
Have a lovely evening folks, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

mark gould said...

nice addition to the blog Neil. love the doorway to the imagination. and the atc class looks cool.