Monday 21 May 2012

Dreamweaver at The Craft Barn

Good Morning
Hope you are all well. It's a new week and the start of a new week of fun over at The Craft Barn where this week we are looking at Dreamweaver pastes, powders and stencils.
I'm starting off this week with a simple 6 x 6 canvas.

All the details are on the blog HERE.
I love this quote; I can't remember where is came from, (probably Facebook!) but it spoke to me as a faith reminder so the canvas will be hanging in my studio to remind me of the One who does understand me, and still loves me. It will probably end up in my journal too.
These are the products I used to create it
Dreamweaver Celtic Cross stencil
Dreamweaver Pearl embossing paste
Dreamweaver metal FX powders
Cosmic shimmer misters
Canvas 6 x 6
Sponge applicators
Gesso


Sponge applicators


4 comments:

mark gould said...

Great colours and textue Niel. I shall go and look at the tutorial.Funny how facebook can be the source of many a good quote.

Rita said...

Fabulous piece Neil. I love the colours and that quote is perfect. Just going to view the tut. Have a nice day. Hugs Rita xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...tis a real eye pleaser this little canvas awash with calming colour & subtle texture...loVely makings Neil...Mel :)

whyducks said...

This really stunning Neil, I love it!