Good morning all.
Well after yesterday when everything I touched went pear shaped and horribly wrong with the result that I closed my studio and went inside to mope in front of the telly; today is much much better I'm pleased to say. (Though I do have to redo one project I managed to redeem some of the others!)
So this morning I thought I'd share this tag.
To finish I made the "ribbon" using Tim's tissue tape. This is fab, just fold the tape back onto itself and it creates a great ribbon and pretty strong too. It's one of the things Tim shared up at the workshop I attended; a great tip! I covered the hole with a screw style brad/grommet - not really sure what it's real name is!
In other news; over at Try it on Tuesday it's all exciting new changes. We're introducing the new DT members and there's a new challenge format so do pop on over and say hi !
Right, I'd better get back into the workroom; still got loads to do! Have fun everyone.