Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tongue in cheek

Good morning all.
Welcome to my Tuesday world. Over at Try it on Tuesday the new theme this week is "it's in the mail" Now how many times have we heard that phrase before? I decided I'd do a slightly more tongue in cheek journal page of the phrase. 






It was fun to do and the message inside is a reminder to me that as a Christian the Bible teaches us that our lives are lived in Christ which in this helter skelter world we live in is something that I need to remind myself of. Hidden journalling like this is good to do if there are things you want to say but do not necessarily want everyone to read.
So, there's plenty more inspiration over at the Try it on Tuesday blog so why don'y you pop on by and take a look?
Hope you all have a blessed and creative day today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A marvellous idea Neil - I love the christian thoughts behind the page but that idea is brilliant!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Hi Neil, This is a marvelous idea and a very beautiful page. Love it.
Lovely greet
Marja