Hi there, yes, just little old me again playing catch up. Last year I found another bird shape while out so had myself a little play with it. It is similar to my first bird but different too!
I went for brighter colours this time with all the stamping done using a selection of Crafty Individuals stamps.
The wings and fringing are all done with grunge paper which is great for projects like this as it keeps the shape so you can get some really lovely details that will stay, like this fringing detail along the back of the head.
The "crown" and "breastplate" were made by bending some ornate metal corners and colouring with alcohol inks.
O used the same corners to add interest to the back section as well which I particularly like. I also embossed some of the grunge paper with the regal flourish folders to add some more texture too.
I used some idea-ology tokens and chain to dangle from the wings, made some grunge roses for the base along with some vintage tape measure and loads of sparklely gems (to cover the nails!) to finish.
So there you have it, the latest addition to my bird menagerie, hope you like it.