Saturday 31 December 2011

The Stamp Man's third annual awards.....

Hi there everyone.
Hope you are all well. As this year draws to a close it's time to pause and reflect again. Time to look back over the last twelve months... Over at The Stamp Man we are doing that too and you can also join in by linking your favourite creation from the last year into the 3rd annual awards 2011.


There is a £30.00 Stamp Man voucher for one lucky person and 4 runner up prizes too.
It's been an amazing year for me and looking back there have been many highlights but in the end I think that the first project I did for The Stamp Man has to be my favourite! The embossed memo pad.

It's been a funny old year in many respects with plenty of ups and downs but as I look back I can see just how much fun I've had!  So Happy New Year everyone and may 2012 bring creative joy and opportunity to you all.

3 comments:

ElizabethR said...

It's been a strange year here as well, roll on 2012! This one is going to be so much better, Happy New Year Elizabeth x

G Peplow said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Neil, I wish you all the best for 2012, Gay xxx

505whimsygirl said...

That embossed memo pad is amazing. I'm new to blogging and have really enjoyed watching and learning from all the artists, including you. Thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year to you and yours! May it be a crafty one!