Friday 2 September 2011

Andy Skinner Week at The Craft Barn

Good Morning peeps.
Today it's me over at The Craft Barn sharing my project for Andy Skinner week which is this journal using his Gothic Stamp set.
 I must say that I really enjoyed making this. Full details and more photos can be found at The Craft Barn Blog HERE so I do hope you'll take a look!
Andy will be demonstrating all day Saturday at the shop so if you are in the Lingfield area it'll be worth a visit. The shop details are HERE I definitely plan on popping in to visit and learn!
Take care everyone and have a great day!

3 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

I LOVE this one neil. I am off tot he craft barn blog for more info...

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

fabulous ! your background is amazing !

Crafty Loops said...

This is a fantastic creation, I love the wee face. Lee xx