Tuesday 9 August 2011

Try it on Tuesday

Hi there
Over at Try it on Tuesday it's tag week. So we'd like to see your tags with the theme of trees.
This is mine
Rather an unusual colour scheme for me but I had made this tag blank a while ago using alcohol inks and thought it was quite a bit like a sunset. I stamped the trees in sepia for the background and black for the foreground. I stamped the sentiment on the left and then carried on stamping it off the page.
 I stamped a leaf design onto a clear fragment and coloured the back in with copics and attached with glossy accents.
Bit of the closer detail.
Hope you all have a brilliant day and after work I may get round to posting about the Minifest! Time runs faster than me at the moment!
Be blessed.

4 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

I love the depth you got with the layers of trees in this tag. Guess what? I posted your tags off yesterday and yours arrived in the mail today! So watch your post box in about 2 weeks time and they should be there! Sorry it took me so long to get organised...as you said so eloquently, "Time runs faster than me at the moment", quote - unquote!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that time - and I can't keep up with it either. Love the tag..very romantic colours, and I love the addition of the accent piece.

Angie said...

What a gorgeous tag ...I love tree siluettes ... I often take photos of them in the winter ...they draw me to them.

PatR said...

Love your tag Neil and the colours work so well. xx