Thursday 14 July 2011

Playing around .......

Hi there
Been a busy and productive day in the studio trying to get on top of a few things. I sometimes think I don't do deadlines well but sometimes it all seems to work and I catch up! (even if only for a moment)
I can't show everything yet but I have done this tag while working on something else that was drying
I used a white tag that I used to "mop" up from my craft sheet. I added more inks and stamping in blues before stamping the small script over it in black and the pen nibs too. The book-plate is metal with TSS texture wheel added and some black paint. The sentiment inside is a piece of scrap stamping that was lying around. Butterfly, Tim Holtz movers and shapers with some gems and glitters
I'm pretty pleased with the end result, especially as it is mostly using bits and pieces that were lying around! It also ties in with Hels Sunday stampers this week as the theme is flying and that's what butterflies do....... so I'll pop it into that challenge.
Enjoy your day and I'll see you later!
Be blessed y'all!

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag Neil... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper.. apologies for my late visit.. been on my holidays :O))