Monday 18 July 2011

New Stamps..........

Hi there everyone
Hope you are all well. I was really excited when the postman delivered my new Katzelkraft stamps this morning so of course I had to play straight away!This is the new Ethnic plate KTZ 99. As soon as I saw them I just knew I had to order them!

I have had this little book for a while now and decided to use it. I stamped some of the images randomly on the cover in brown. and also some onto the inside cover and coloured in using distress ink in frayed burlap, forest moss, wild honey and fired brick.
The silver charm was attached with string.
Here is the first inside page too.....
I coloured the inside cover with distress stain before adding the peacock feather and some free hand doodles.
I stamped various images from the plate onto the page in distress ink in brown and green and used the blending tool to soften and add more colour. The centre panel is bark ribbon....
Isn't it amazing! I stamped onto it with brown stazon and added colour with distress ink and Inka gold. I used a watercolour brush to do the verse.

I think this is an amazing set of images; great for a whole load of projects.
Katzelkraft are sold in France or in the UK exclusively at The Craft Barn.

I also have to say thank you to Jo from JoZart, who sent me this lovely charm; totally unexpected!
Bless you Jo, you made my day when I opened it!; it is hanging in my charm cupboard looking lovely!

And, before I head off back to my studio, Look......
 My pumpkins have flowers!
 So do my courgettes!
And my chard is doing well too!
Hope you all are having a good time, be blessed in your creative journey........

No comments: