Friday 1 July 2011

Alcohol inks at The Stamp Man

Hi there
It's time for a new challenge over at The Stamp Man and we are looking at Alcohol inks. There, is as always, some very inspiring projects on the blog from the team so I hope you'll join us there. You may win that coveted £10.00 voucher too!
Here is my project
Yes, you may have seen a similarity to Gungy Monday's tag, that is because I was really happy with it and did the card based on the same.....

Hope you enjoy the weekend and manage to get so creative time in.... I'm not sure if I will as I have work, and other bits that are taking time this weekend, still we'll see....
Be blessed

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Neil, I love the colours and layers.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Great card Neil, the colours work really well together. Sue C x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah really love this - great colours Neil and lovely elements on it too Shaz inO z.x