Friday 25 March 2011

Thank you very much

Hi there.
Thank you so much for all you kind wishes yesterday. They are all appreciated very much! I have truly been blessed and spoilt.
Yes Hels; there was indeed cake! Chocolate won the day but I won't post any photo's of said confection as twould be awful cruel of me (especially after the columbion episode!)
Instead I thought I would show you two of my gifts and something I made very quickly with some of my new toys.......
First up; isn't this just crying out to be altered?

I love the depth of this frame from my wife and just know it will be great to do so watch this space!
Then from my daughters. This little sweet treat among other things; nougat

complete with "moustachio" nuts! Yep, she has a thing about moustaches, don't ask me why!
Then I had a quick little play with some of my stuff from yesterdays trip to the Craft Barn and made this ATC.

I used Tim's ATC die with the movers and shapers butterfly die. Flowers made with the new sizzix 3D die and a bit of embossing on the butterfly, some microbeads and the wood embellies....

Aren't those flowers brilliant! This is the small one (And to make the bottom flower even smaller I snipped the outer ring off. (Hels, I won't say that you NEED them; but they are really really easy to do and I think they look great with all the other flowers as they are a different style)

Whatever your plans; be blessed today and over the coming weekend.......

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! I was afraid I was going to need the new sizzix die......I was right! And let's not even discuss the new Tim Holtz dies....I think, no I know, I need another full-time job!

Helen said...

Belated happy birthday! Love your pile of treats - even the edible ones!

Hels Sheridan said...

The Columbian episode.. that made me LOL Very cruel indeed... good to hear you had cake though... even if you didnt' save any for me!
I knew I would NEED that die... shall have to see about getting one to come and live in the Room of Stash! Just catching up on all your recent posts... lovin the boxes you made at the weekend... looks like you both had a grand time!

Debcraft said...

Hello,

What dies make the 2 white flowers ?

ty

deb