Wednesday 23 March 2011

Stamp Man floral Challenge

Back again. I just realised that over at The Stamp Man the theme is florals for mothers day, and time runs out tomorrow!
I thought I'd therefore use the flowers I made to create a memory album to fill with memories for my mother.
So here it is

The colours aren't too good. That's what happens when the sun is shining so brightly! I embossed and sanded 4 pieces of navy blue card and cut out using a cuttlebug puzzle die. These were arranged onto burgundy card, loosely so the edges are not flat. The flowers attached as shown and tattered leaves in gold and copper were inked with AI before adding.
I will probably add more to this but time has run away from me again and I did not want to miss the challenge.
The pages inside are all black so will show up photos and tags really well I think.
See you later, I had better get ready for work.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Bet she'll love it. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge! Lisa :)

Brenda Brown said...

Yey Neil, you made it and with another fabulous creation. Gorgeous flowers and leaves and a memories book that will last forever.
Glad you could join us at the Stamp Man again.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

The Stamp Man said...

Another great project Neil, thanks for joining us for the latest challenge.

Jill

Netty said...

Terrific project Neil, methinks you have a winner here. Annette

Dragon said...

Fab again, Neil... Saw these flowers on your WOYWW earlier in the week. Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time... Bet you will oboe this next week!!!
Frankie
xx

Vixykins said...

Awesome Neil, very different! Thank You for entering The Stampman Challenge, hope to see you again x