Saturday 5 February 2011

Valentine Challenge Journey - day 10

Hi there everyone playing along, and all the ringside spectators! Hope you are planning a nice weekend with a spot of creativity! Today my wife and I are off to take a nosey through all the little charity and "antique" shops. Great places to hunt for bit to alter!
Any, I'm getting distracted, we're supposed to be discussing ATC's ! Day 10 here we go.....


For the base I used distress inks wiped over an embossing folder then embossed with cuttlebug. so all the colour sits in the recessed areas and the raised are left white.
The grunge T is coloured with alcohol ink and silver added at the end, the sentiment stamped in stazon. The flower to finish. So, if you made extra flowers this should not take too long! Just a warm up excercise before you create something else ... Have a truly blessed weekend. (But I'll be back tomorrow with number 11)

3 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

I'm not keeping up anymore! HELP!
I've been doing some home-improvements this last week, hope to catch up next week. On what date do we HAVE to show our ATC's?

Isabelle Norris said...

Beautiful work of texture and paint Neil
isa

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, this embossing is gorgeous too! This one might just be my FAVE! xxD