Friday 17 December 2010

Work and snow!

Hi there, well I guess that at the moment I have to confess that my life has entered the rush before christmas time zone so please do not expect too much from me until after the 30th. But I will be back in full swing, I have lots of plans and projects in the pipeline so please be patient!
In other news; I opened my blogs today after work to find out that I had won one of the Artistic Stampers prizes from Artyjens splinter group tag posts. Talk about a happy chap! Especially since it's snowing again!

This was my back yard after last time's snow; don't really want anymore! Enjoy the weekend everyone and I'll try to get time to create over the next few days
Be blessed

4 comments:

Sarah A said...

Well done on your win Neil! You won't mind being snowed in with your new stash

Sarah

The Words Crafter said...

Congratulations and I just love that photo!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Congratulations and the stamps will be winging their way to you this week :)
Happy Christmas

Artyjen said...

Hi Neil! Looks like things are on the up :) Congrats on your job start and hope you enjoy your prize ;) I'm sure you will!
xoxo Sioux