Monday 13 December 2010

Tim's tag 12 Neelz take

Well, it is all over for another year! Tag 12 done and dusted. By the time I finished this yesterday the light was too bad to photograph so here it is!
I had to cut the ornament by hand; I did not have the christmas paper or stamp so improvisation was the order of the day. The first tag I made I was not happy with so I made another which turned out better!
I used a christmas folder to emboss the background paper; highlighted with distress ink and distress stickles.
I did the ornament as per the technique but used harlequin grunge, added glitter behind the words and a couple of gems (Christmas needs bling!)
Hope you enjoy it!
Be blessed in your art today and remember that there is crafting life after the tags!

4 comments:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Neil your tag looks fab - you did a greatjob of handcutting it :D
awwww so thats it!!
On with Christmas now LOL
Julie xx

Unknown said...

You did a great job on this tag!

Jennie Atkinson said...

A lovely interpretation.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! Cristmas certainly does need bling! xxD