Monday 15 November 2010

Simon says stamp and show what makes you happy

Well that has to be pretty easy to answer; anything Tim really! Hence this little album. Pretty much all my Tim Holtz stamps were used. No one elses got a look in! I made two mini albums in a tin. I set myself the challange to not use any of the brown tones that usually creep in so everything is pastel tones distress. I used post it notes to mask the places where photo's will go and then just had fun.
The top has been embossed with a Tim Holtz texture fade onto metal finish and painted around the edges with Ferro graphite. Coloured with alcohol inks and the tag made using ATC stamp, the tattered floral die (layers of acetate, grunge and doilie)
I think they are great, hope you do too!












9 comments:

Ron said...

That is some serious stamping. Love the colours in the background.

Helen said...

I think it looks great too, the background is fantastic, love the colours there.

france papillon said...

as a great Tim stamp-fan, i just love the way you all combined them! love the look of your creation!

Netty said...

Terrific crafting, love it. Annette

Jen said...

This is SOO cool!!!

Nancy said...

LOVE this, Neil!!! Wonderful!!!

SequoiaLynn said...

Love these! The elephant stamp is amazing...why don't I have it yet? :)

Lisa said...

Impressive! I bet you had a lot of fun with that one--I think this just might inspire me to do a lot more with my stamping. =)

Kim Costello said...

This is genious Neil the colours and textures are fabulous and the design of the ablum is very clever!
The Design Team & I are really impressed & pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge,
Thank you!
HuGs Kim :)