Wednesday 15 September 2010

Decision to IMPROVE


Well, this is it, today I have decided to write in this blog every day, well, almost! Now I'm a tecnophobe really so this may never be too exciting but hey. Welcome to my world.

I've been working on my craft stamper competition entry for a while now, since about april actually! wow time flies. To be honest I have done it for my own pleasure but decided to enter it when I saw the entry form. I have decided not to put any pictures on show yet until after the closing date (22 October) I've called it my Encouragement Emporium; my own little "shop" where I can go when I need to remind myself of my blessings, refresh my memories of all the wonderful techniques I have been able to learn etc etc.

Now I have to do the second part of the entry which is a card. I have started and it won't take too long to do, I hope!

Well that's enough to start with,

No comments: