Friday 1 March 2019

And breathe......

Good afternoon friends.

Today is the day I have taken the deepest of breaths, locked my nerves away where I can't hear them anymore and taken the plunge.....
My new Etsy Store is now open for business. After a lot of encouragement from family and friends I have put my work out there.
Below are a few photos of a small selection of the listed books. Appropriately the first picture kind of sums up how I feel LOL






https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Neelzexpressionz is the link and I would love it if you popped on over for a look.
This is such a challenging moment for me but at the same time immensely exciting too!
Let me know what you think?
Take care



3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Wishing you lots of luck

itsazoo said...

Went to your store on Etsy and I'm sure you will do just fine as you do nice work.....

Crafty Claire said...

New ventures can be scary but your work is fantastic and others will appreciate it. Good luck xx